Tuesday, February 17, 2009

So decided cause I LOVE music and havent actually spoken about it in many posts, its on those things I keep a bit more private but heres a post of just ANYTHING music related.....
song lyrics
*Im falling out of control in love
For the first time
Girls, dont be loosing your head with love
No no
Keep him at a distance
Guarding your position
I try so hard but love will always get its way
Why me why now?

*And there's no cure,
and no way to be sure
Why everything's turned inside out
Instilling so much doubt
It makes me so tired -
I feel so uninspired
My head is battling with my heart
My logic has been torn apart
And now it all turns sour
Come sweeten every afternoon

*
If you’re not the one then why does my soul feel glad today?
If you’re not the one then why does my hand fit yours this way?
If you are not mine then why does your heart return my call
If you are not mine would I have the strength to stand at all

*Touch me deep, pure and true
Give to me forever '
Cause I'm kissing you, oooh I'm kissing you, oooh *

some lovey dovey lyrics to keep in the valentince day theme...:D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment