Monday, February 9, 2009

aww its been ages

Well its been ages since I last blogged and I missed it :D:D:D:D
So its monday evening and this is going to be a bit of a ramble I apologise,

Firstly THANK YOU I cant believe people are actually subscribing :D I really expected this to be a random yap to be myself but people are commenting and all


SO THANK U




YAY............


so its monday after I good weekend, Ireland won in the rugby WOW WOW(sercret love i LOVE rugby)........Went for a dvd in a friends and nice bottle of wine and a much needed chat, when for a little look about the shops sunday and dyed my hair...Was a nice weekend, but as u all no its valentines this sat :( I not a big lover, halmark needed to sell more cards in m opinion but im pretty sure idfee

No comments:

Post a Comment