Saturday, January 31, 2009

my first haul :D:D

YAY my first haul on this ...soooo excited
bourjois 10 hour sleep effect in no72
Rimmel:hide the blemish concealer in sand
Rimmel:professional liquid eye liner in ebony black

Maxfactor:false lash effect in black
Loreal:Infallible foundation in vanilla
Nivea tinted moisturiser
Revlon nail varnish in red
benefit sexy sweep
Eyeshadow by H&M left-Zara nailvarnish in 800(black). Right-h&m nailvarnish in beauty-licious
lip gloss by H&M in fabulous Red and shimmer lipbalm by H&M in beige
smokey eyeshadow pallete by h&m(colours aren true to colour here because of flash :( )
So I bought alot, but Iv been saving for all this myself and its how I threat myself after i help my family out of whatever.
HEARTS
xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Wooo! Awesome haul lady. Are you trying out diffrent foundation types? I've started doing that myself, lemme know which forumla works for you the best.
    And the liquid liner, is it a hard tip or a brush or like the felt tip applicator? Just thought I'd ask. Let us all know how the products work out for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks babe, Yup i am trying out diff foundations, when im in school i dont wont to wear a heavy foundation but do won to have something on, the boujois is REALLY light , very min coverage but really does give a brighter look, i wore it today underneath my loreal and it made such a difference to the look of my foundation its extremely light!! the liquid liner is a really really skinny brush, ill upload pics tomoro for u hun. LOVing everything so far if theres any reviews ud like me to do hun just ask :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do u think about the benefit sexy sweep? I bought it when i was in england once, but im not sure if i like it. I think maybe the colour is wrong for me, im not sure :P but anyway, im not used to wear highlight so maybe thats why :P

    can u make a post when u wear it? :-) please let me know if u made one! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. course ill but pics up when iv it on....I dont get the same effects as what others get but i do like it, if blended really well u really need a good kubuki brush..Will post a pic and a bit of report later today xxx

    ReplyDelete