Sunday, January 18, 2009

my little treats and life savers!!

Christmas two years ago i recieved a few gifts from the 'green Angel' range of face and body creams.
''Hand Made in Ireland from Pure Irish Seaweed
Green Angel skin care & hair care products meticulously combine the rejuvenate benefits of Seaweed extract harvested from the unpolluted waters off the West coast of Ireland with all the benefits of natural high quality essential oils.''




''Green Angel Seaweed & Tea Tree Rescue Cream
Green Angel Seaweed & Tea Tree Rescue Cream combines the therapeutic and rejuvenative benefits of Irish Seaweed with Tea Tree essential oil, renowned as a natural antiseptic. This gives an altogether powerful formulation which will soothe, cleanse and refresh your skin.''



€23.00
''Green Angel Seaweed Hand Cream with Vitamin E and Nerolicombines the therapeutic and rejuvenative benefits of Irish Seaweed with Lavender, Mandarin and Neroli essential oils. This gives an altogether luxurious product which will soothe, pamper and rejuvenate your hands keeping them young looking. We recommend its use on a daily basis.''
so basically the rescue cream is AMAZING I dont use it everday butif a little spot pops up i just dab a little on.It basically makes it disappear, i a manor of words :P
The hand cream would have my favorite smell but i love the effects from it..
I also have a body exfoliater but it seems to be discontinued .AND ITS AMAZING...
has anyone else ever used these products??

2 comments:

  1. I haven't because I'm from the US. But I bet I would! Thanks for following me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im sure u can order it online hun. The link is in the post..thanks so much for following me
    xx

    ReplyDelete