Monday, May 4, 2009

morepa-SMART FATS


So as many of you know Iv been trying to find a tonic to just give me a boost during my exams and just to get myself on, Last week l got sick and had a chest infection,l went to my doctor and got some atibotics, i also asked about a tonic and he strongly agreed expecially after been sick last year.

So of to the local chemist l went to get a presciption filled and i spoke to my pharmasist about a tonic, she recommended morEPA, and told me how she used it all throught college and continues to,to this day.

''MorEPAis a highly concentrated EPA food supplement (at least 500 mg Eicosapentaenoic acid, known as EPA per capsule), which is supplemented with lipid stabilising antioxidants.
MorEPA capsules are tasty and chewable. This makes them suitable for people who do not like the fishy taste of normal fish oil capsules, or for people who have difficulty swallowing pills. 60 capsules per bottle for one to two months supply''

''To maintain emotional and physical well being,supporting concentration,joint,skin and cardiac health''

sounds good to EH??It retails for just under €30 which is very pricey for me :( but you get two months worth and your healths worth it right?
Im talking them for a week and my concentration has defo inproved, Im feeling great but time will only tell how they really work.

Do you take a suppliament if so which one??

HEARTS

xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment