Monday, July 6, 2009

Revlon Colourstay


''Want makeup that is flawless and weightless for 16 perfect hours?? Revlon® has the solution - ColorStay™ Makeup with SoftFlex™.Specially formulated for normal or dry skin, this oil-free, moisture-balanced formula gives you flawless looking skin. Makeup looks fresh and feels great for up to 16 hours thanks to the lightweight, comfortable feel from the Patented SoftFlexColorStay™ Formula. Medium to full coverage in 12 luxurious shades, with SPF 15 protection*. ''
Can I start this post by saying
I <3>
Sorry Im slightly excited, but I really do love this foundation, Iv tried soooo many different foundations and this is by far my favorite (I always love the estee Lauder Double wear).
This is affordable and brilliant!!!
It lasts, doesnt transfer and is lightweight. When I wear this I dont feel as though I'm wearing a foundation at all which is brilliant especially during the summer months.It also doesnt break you out BRILLIANT!! Im currently using the normal to dry skin one but think I need to change to the combination to oily one as my skin has changed during the summer months.
:D:D
LOVE LOVE LOVE
PS: I Have been using this product for about 6 weeks and like to do this with all my foundations before reviewing them incase of breakouts etc
Hearts
xxxxxx


2 comments:

  1. ahh wish we had revlon here!!
    there were rumors that revlon was going to appear in iceland .. and perhabs it is if kleancolors & l.a. colors have appeared here ! :)
    would be AWESOME!
    I would go crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete