Friday, June 5, 2009

Leaving certificate could possibly kill me

So its should be Day 3 of the leaving certificate BUT no no no, after a ''little'' mishap by ONE supervisor l Still have only three exams done. THREE, THREE , THREE!!!! I should have both english paper one and english paper two, finito and maths one and geography. But l have yet to sit my english paper two, which will now take place tomorrow morning. GREEEEAT!

So as anyone who is reading this will have quite possibly have noticed these latest topics arent beauty nor make-up related.
IM VERY SORRY TO ANYONE WHO EXPECTED REVIEWS OR HAULS OR ANYTHING REMOTELY FUN!
I will infact promise that come the 16th of june lm all yours for anything makeup related :D:D:D

So This is where l unknowingly to this person giver her a little plug
http://www.lessstudymoresleep.blogspot.com/
Aoife whos blog I recomment EVERYONE of you have a look at and follow is the BEST blogger I have read in quite a while not only that, but she is a fellow Leaving cert student who unfortunatly to her has had to deal with many an emotional breakdown over twitter about this ''little summer test''.
She has both a exam blog and a make-up related blog both by which l love and enjoys reading.
I hope she wont mind this little plug but im sure she wont, shes a doll.
Thank you Aoife for being my little Online leaving cert buddy :D:D:D:D

HEARTS

xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment