Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hello I'm back

Well well well, How are we all doing?

Firstly I need to apologise for not blogging in what seems like FOREVER. This summer has been one, let's just say it's been eventful to say the least. Anyway this recession has prevented me from having very little retail experiences and therefore I haven't had the chance to haul or have new products to review. I started working full time but that's now finished (was costing me more to work then I was getting paid for), I couldn't go to my debs i.e. Prom as it was financially impossible, Had some friends and family drama, and I start college on the 14th so basically its been just ONE OF THOSE summer's.

It's my birthday on Tuesday YAY, I'm turning 19 and even though I don't think I will be receiving any gifts (again recession) HOPEFULLY I will have the chance to do a little bit of shopping....

I have a few bits I will revies for you beauties today, off to find my phone conecter (oh yes my camera is broken to) so I can upload some images as this blog is looking as old as my granny's attic........

Please comment below and fill me in on your news and updates :)

HEARTS
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment